Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Bad

diz entry r not for people dat had hurt me..

n its not about them for sure...i've stop talkin bout those tings

its all about person dat i was tryin to get to noe...n my fellow lads



y do people keep doin the same mistake all the time?

again n again....the problem alwez be the same

the matter of understanding....

the matter of give n take.....

most people didn't realize dat they r really in vain...

so do i...i tot i was gud...but the fact is not...how bad..

pointing fingers to the others....

sum people said...a person dat do the same mistake everyday

r an arsehole n fuckin stupid....


it juz peole do mke mistake...

but not repeatin doin mistake..i mean the same mistake...

sumtime,i tot i was rite...n dun get wut people really mean..i'm sorry

im juz a boy dat can forget his toys...still tot dat he were only 9

keep playin with his lego or wutsoeva.....

wishin god help me finding the way...

i keep on learnin n hope dat life r really bout learnin....

i'm on my way to be a betterman...god wishin

my mistake were made for everyone...

my mistake were made for you.....




No comments: