Tuesday, October 27, 2009

To everyone..i do mean everyone in this god forsaken world

I've think bout it a lot diz few days and i got the best solution for this matter. I would like to say
I'M SORRY..this is all my fault..forgive me 4 all my wrong doings..

i'm sorry i can't be a gud friends.

i'm sorry i'm not the one u need..

i'm sorry i can't shine ur days after all u been through.

i'm sorry for all the mean word...

i'm sorry everything was messed up all because of me.

sorry for the sad stories...i'm sorry for everything..

I'M SORRY..i wud never point any fingers at anyone..blame it on me..im a sinner

i will take this as a lesson.thank everyone,for everything...i hope it will shut all the mouth and satisfied everyone even-though i noe i cud never make anyone satisfied....see u in our next life mates..

Cheers!

-Muhammad Ridhwan Bin Jamian-

No comments: